Friday, December 5, 2008

I am Second


Alright, you have to check out this website. If you watch any of the videos, I would suggest Jason Castro. He is an Aggie afterall. And gorgeous. But not to take away from the site - it's a great idea. I wish I had thought of it. Dangit.

http://www.iamsecond.com/

I'm Miranda Elizabeth Burton. And I am second.

Okay so I blogged about this site earlier in the evening, and I have to come back and talk about it some more. I don't think I did it enough justice.

From their website:
I am Second is a movement where significance in life is a shared value among people of all kinds. Actors. Athletes. Musicians. Business leaders. Your next door neighbor. People just like you… I am Second is designed to help people discover their purpose in life.

From a creative/business perspective, I think it's absolutely amazing. I would love to be apart of something like this.

So if you didn't check it out the first time I mentioned it, go look at it now!

No comments: