Monday, January 19, 2009

The Raconteurs

I am loving the Raconteurs!


The band consists of Jack White (The White Stripes), Brendan Benson, and Jack Lawrence and Patrick Keeler (both of the Greenhornes). I've always been a fan of Jack White when he's doing country/bluegrass music. He produced one of my favorite albums - Loretta Lynn's Van Lear Rose. Here he is again, now on CMT, performing my favorite Raconteurs song, Old Enough, with Ricky Skaggs (Bluegrass LEGEND) and Ashley Monroe (who I got to see perform at the Grand Ole Opry!). This is a sweet song; and therefore, I feel, worthy of your attention and worthy of my first blog post of 2009.






And if you liked this, check out The Raconteur's lastest CD - Consolers of the Lonely.


1 comment:

Abigail Boatwright said...

I just saw their music video on CMT on Saturday! Love love love them! I thought that was the guy from the white stripes!