Monday, November 17, 2008

Birthdays, Stars, and the Guitar

Okay, so I have a number of items to cover on the agenda today.

1. Yesterday was Alicia's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!!

2. Today is my mother's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!
3. Today is also Mary's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!!! 4. This weekend I went to the Getty Center in LA.


5. I met CORKY from Dancing with the Stars at the Getty. He was really nice. I wish that I had gotten him to dip me for the picture. That would have been awesome. Oh well.


6. I am learning to play I Shall Believe by Matt Brouwer on the guitar, which can be seen/heard here:



In doing this, I have added E minor to the list of chords that I know how to play. That list is now: Eminor, G, A, C, and D. Now when I say I know how to play these chords, I mean that I can transition easily between them. I actually know more than just these, but have not yet developed my skills enough to just naturally move my fingers there. This song, by the way, is incredible. 7. There are fires again in Southern California. I am not in danger, but please pray for the thousands that have been displaced.

No comments: