Sunday, November 9, 2008

To Blog or Not to Blog

To blog or not to blog. That is the question. First it was MySpace. Then Facebook. I'm attached at the hip (literally) with my BlackBerry. And now I'm blogging. I can't seem to escape the pattern. Next I'll be walking around town with headphones on listening to the latest Indie music on my iPod. No. I'm refusing to buy an iPod....besides, my Dell mp3 player works just fine.

Okay, I've ranted enough. Who knows if I'll be able to keep this up. But many back in Tejas keep requesting to see pictures, I just bought a new camera, and this seems like the perfect avenue to recount my adventures in California.

So count me in. I'm joining countless others of my generation and entering into the world of blogging. Besides, I suppose the world could benefit from my thoughts. They're too great to keep them to myself.

You know you love me. XOXO
Gossip Girl (I couldn't resist)

No comments: